Complete APA Guide
- The Library’s APA referencing tutorial timetable is available online (APA Referencing and APA for Electronic Resources).
- Face-to-face and online self-paced workshops are also available from Student Learning.
- Tutorials can also be found on the American Psychological Association website.
What is APA style?
- The American Psychological Association (APA) referencing style is the most commonly used referencing style at the University of Waikato.
- The latest edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010) is now available in the Library.
- Corrections to the first printing can be found on the APA website: Corrections to the first printing (PDF) and Corrected sample paper (PDF).
- Changes to the 5th edition are highlighted with the word (NEW).